Ask Us
Ask real questions like "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer

Student Housing

Wallace State has dormitory rooms available for its students. Students interested in living on campus should fill out a dormitory application prior to the semester in which they plan to attend.

Wallace State features two women's dorms and one men's dorm. Wallace State's women's dorms -- Rebecca Branch Hall and the Lady Lions Dorm -- are located on College Drive, across the street from the James C. Bailey Center. Wallace State's men's dorm is located on the back side of campus, off of Lions Lane. 

Wallace State's residence halls provide an environment conducive to academic achievement and are conveniently located within walking distance to classrooms, the library, and other campus facilities. Residents often find that living in a dorm is a great way to become involved in student activities and make new friends. 

Wallace State's dorm rooms are large and designed for double-occupancy, but a limited number of single rooms are available. Most rooms have two double beds, two study areas with storage units, a large walk-in closet and a private bath. Multiple laundry facilities are located in each residence hall with coin-operated washers and dryers. 

Telephone and cable outlets are provided in each room. 

Our residence halls also provide community kitchen facilities. In addition, residents are allowed to have refrigerators and microwave ovens in their rooms. 

Dormitory fees are:

Fall and Spring semesters: $1,400.00 Double Occupancy, $2,800.00 Single Occupancy
Summer semester: $1,075.00 Double Occupancy, $2,150.00 Single Occupancy 

You can find a dorm application here:

For more information, please contact 256.352.8156 or 256.352.8102. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Top 10 Questions