Ask Us
Ask real questions like "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer

Declaring or Changing a Major or Minor

Wallace State students initially declare their majors on their applications as part of the admission process. To declare or change your major or minor once you are enrolled at Wallace State, please visit Lion Central to complete the appropriate form. Students who have graduated from a program, but wish to begin another course of study, regardless of the length of time from graduation, must submit this form.

For more information, contact Lion Central at 256.352.8238. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Top 10 Questions